Mopar vs Chevy teenager style.

-
Not looking good for the Chevy owner. We may have to pull his trans as the wheels lock up sometimes when it shifts into 3rd and he is getting pissed at the car. He was talking about selling it today and buying an SRT-4 as he likes the way my youngest sons SRT-4 runs 12's and gets 24 mpg. I think he is running scared !! Ron

chevys has a bad habbit of running for cover when there is a mopar waiting for them..

Ah it still may happen ! The boy who owns the Chevy had his tranny rebuilt and drove it to the Ocean City car show this weekend. He told my son he wants to buy slicks and take it racing soon. We will be installing longer axle studs this week and hope to get the Dart back to the track in a few weeks. Hopefully the Nova will be ready by then. Ron

realy hope so, i have a friend at work ho believes his hydralic rollercamed eddyheaded 350 camaro will have a chanse against my mopar iron, he dont even have a suregrip in the axle so i guese he is both down on power and traction:)

The Nova owner is buying Drag radials this week and we will have the Dart ready for the track in a week or two. Ron

1966 dart wagon said:
...kick his *** :thumblef: :drinkers:

just to let you know,this is an OLD post....the nova was in an accident last yr and is now gone.

by the way,the dart DID beat the nova pretty good!!!...but if the nova didnt have problems it would have been a better/closer race!!

mikesduster said:
just to let you know,this is an OLD post....the nova was in an accident last yr and is now gone.

by the way,the dart DID beat the nova pretty good!!!...but if the nova didnt have problems it would have been a better/closer race!!

I didn't know the nova was wrecked!

Yes it was totaled. To bad as it was sweet car. The boy is ok and thats the important part. Jr ran 11.74 and 11.72 that night I believe and the Nova ran 11.82 and 12.00. Ron

75554898.jpg

383man said:
Yes it was totaled. To bad as it was sweet car. The boy is ok and thats the important part. Jr ran 11.74 and 11.72 that night I believe and the Nova ran 11.82 and 12.00. Ron

75554898.jpg

WHAT IN THE HELL HAPPENED Ron?!?!?!

He had an accident on the road a few weeks later. Seems one of the cars involved pushed the redlite and he got hammered at an intersection. To bad the car got banged up real good. Ron

-
Back