Mopar vs the world at Irwindale

-

TT5.9mag

Two atmospheres are better than one
Reaction score
1688651924007.jpeg

Any So Cal members going?

If my trailer had living quarters I'd probably make the trip. I'm just leery of leaving my stuff at the track unattended.

If my trailer had living quarters I'd probably make the trip. I'm just leery of leaving my stuff at the track unattended.
Park your junk at my house and get a hotel close. I’d love to see your car run.

@33IMP just sent me this. Thought I’d paste it here.

“Looks like mopars vs the world at Irwindale is rescheduled for Dec 9, 2023.”

Well I’d planned on attending but I see they stacked the. Postponed N/A 10.5 and grudgefest event on top of it. I’ve seen the results of the track stacking events on events and I’m not burning $200+ fuel for that risk.

IMG_5650.jpeg

Heads up. This weekend is the MVW and grudge fest at Irwindale. Who’s going? I’ll be there helping with a friends mustang but cheering for the home team. @A body @turbodart68 who else?

Well I did a 180 and signed up….. so I was on the road when you posted this. I absolutely HATE the drive across the 210 to the 605 .

We had a bad night. My buddy crashed the car on the first run on Friday.

oh man, that's butt.

hopefully he's okay? we can rebuild/replace cars, people not so much.

He’s ok, walked away without a scratch. But the car is pretty much done for. How bout a before and after?
A66DF14D-37D1-4D65-8499-B7342B0D808B.jpeg

4463AC5F-8671-4804-AFA0-896E2783020D.png

forgoing the "and nothing of value was lost" joke here. man, that sucks. it looked like a really nice car that was super clean. what a bummer. glad he walked away none the worse though!

Video of that was ugly…..
Yea it was. Car was running on 5 though and that probably saved his life. Had it been on a 5.20-5.30 pass it would have been much worse.

forgoing the "and nothing of value was lost" joke here. man, that sucks. it looked like a really nice car that was super clean. what a bummer. glad he walked away none the worse though!
Yea it’s a Ford but at least it has a Ford in it and not an LS.

-
Back