Moving an item

-

ramenth

Gratis persona
Reaction score
Okay, guys, Jamison has an opportunity to pick up some clean restorable structural sheetmetal for his Duster on a good deal.

Here's the problem. Right now I can't get to Missouri to trailer it back and it does need to be trailered. I would love to hook to the trailer and fly, but right now it's not gonna happen.

Is there anyway we might be able to set up a delivery chain for this young man? Someone in Missouri willing to get it for him, bring it into OH, someone willing to get it through OH, into PA, then I could run from here to there and get it?

Or someone willing to chain it through TN to get it to my sister's place down there until my folks go down and able to bring it back?

Jamison is really excited about this deal as it's a huge step forward in his build and I really want to make this happen, in one form or another.

Right now, time constraints, like an interview on the 11th, and what may become of that is keeping my hands tied.

OK all you good members, lets see if we can make this a positive joint effort of all the good guys here on this site. If we cant make something as small as this happen we have lost our drive. Robert, we need some more info. Where in Tn will it need to go? I'm headed over to see Leanna in the future so i think i can handle that leg, and by the way, this might fit in the bed of a long bed pkup. So everyone knows what were dealing with it is a carcass of a 71 scamp. Inner fender, firewall, radiator support, partial pans and rails. I can make it shorter and smaller and might do so. Let me know on the Tenn leg Robert. Anyone else able to help out on this Paul Revere ride?
Small Block

OK all you good members, lets see if we can make this a positive joint effort of all the good guys here on this site. If we cant make something as small as this happen we have lost our drive. Robert, we need some more info. Where in Tn will it need to go? I'm headed over to see Leanna in the future so i think i can handle that leg, and by the way, this might fit in the bed of a long bed pkup. So everyone knows what were dealing with it is a carcass of a 71 scamp. Inner fender, firewall, radiator support, partial pans and rails. I can make it shorter and smaller and might do so. Let me know on the Tenn leg Robert. Anyone else able to help out on this Paul Revere ride?
Small Block

TN would be to the Greenville/Morristown area. Southeast corner of the state. Mosheim to be exact. Not too far off I81.

Oh bummer, it's in the opposite corner of the state from me.

I checked with a couple transporter buddies but neither are available -- they're both out of the area. Wish I could help Robert!

Oh bummer, it's in the opposite corner of the state from me.

I checked with a couple transporter buddies but neither are available -- they're both out of the area. Wish I could help Robert!

I know, Leanna, and I appreciate it.

Well, if nothing else, my place can be a relief station! LOL

Homemade pizza (or whatever else you like aside from seafood -- I can cook just about anything) ...

beer (assuming the arrival time is prior to 8 pm when the only store that actually sells beer here in BFE closes) ...

a tour of my "state of the art" shop (still LMFAO @ Roger's earlier review) ...

and ME!!! :-D

I'd love to meet ya if you can swing it Robert. Just give me a little notice so everything can be presentable and I can have some goodies ready. PM me and I'll pass along my cell just in case (Billly is on the phone constantly).

-
Back