[FOR TRADE] MP Hemi orange paint

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
Turns out it was at Canadian Tire. Wording on the label " Industrial Red" they dropped "Chrysler" for some reason? Duplicolor #DE1632.
Thanks for the help guys!
They had 6 I bought 4.$21/can. Even the website says "Industrial Red".
They would have to pay Chrysler to use their name, so they probably didn't. Last I knew, DaimslerberusFClantis--or whatever they're calling themselves this week--charged a licensing fee of around 30% off the top.

I don't know if they have Tractor Supply where you are in Canada, but they have industrial/international harvester red in spray cans, pints and quarts, and the cans are a lot less than $21. (but that may be purely exchange rate)

We used to, stock levels were horrible. Altho I did get a gas powered post hole auger with an 8" bit for $300. Viper engine, works great, never want to use it again lol.
They are now Peavey Mart here. Waiting to see improvements lol.
I dont think it was a licensing "think" as they have several other Duplicolor paints with all the other Brand x's. I think someone was just lazy lol.
I don't know if they have Tractor Supply where you are in Canada, but they have industrial/international harvester red in spray cans, pints and quarts, and the cans are a lot less than $21. (but that may be purely exchange rate)
They would have to pay Chrysler to use their name, so they probably didn't. Last I knew, DaimslerberusFClantis--or whatever they're calling themselves this week--charged a licensing fee of around 30% off the top.

This is how mine turned out using the 1632. I was quite happy with the color.

Dart motor.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back