str12-340

FABO Gold Member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
10   0   0
Contact seller
Mr. Gasket #4455
I have used these for wiring projects in the past and they are currently unavailable. Does anybody have one around that they would sell? I don't even need the small parts that come in the kit since I have leftovers from other projects, this specific block is what I need.

Borg warner has the same block. Echlin, and cole-hersee. I have seen them used in marine applications too.

The problem is that the tabs that provide male plug in connections are specific to a terminal block (distance between the holes in the pieces you install) and I bought some generic blocks and they don't match, and the generic ones don't offer pieces with the male connectors that I want...

I looked at Littelfuse/Cole Hersee, Cooper-Bussmann, Buyer's, Standard Motor Products and Blue Sea Systems and none offer that kind of arrangement. 'Twas a bit of a unicorn. A call to our performance warehouse confirmed that no, they don't have any left and yes, it's discontinued for good.

Short of digging deep on sites like Digi-Key and Mouser for individual components, I can't really think of where else to look.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back