Not open for further replies.

J-MacsMopars

Shade Tree Vintage Auto on YouTube
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Contact seller
Here's the add;

I have a 73 340 4spd Plymouth Duster that I would like to sell or trade. It is a total project car that is complete minus engine. I have the complete Numbers matching 4spd set up. The car has factory disk breaks with a front sway bar. It also has the factory 8 1/4 3:21 Sure Grip rear. The car is dissassembled, but I have many many pics of how it was. The car is a New Mexico car and has very little rust. It is factory B5 blue with white 340 stripes and the V21 hood treatment. This would be a beautiful car. I am getting the title in my name now, so it will come to you with a clean clear UT title. I would be interested in trading this car for other mopars. Sorry, NO FORD OR GM'S! I would like to find one of the following running/driving cars; 68-73 Dodge coronet 2-4 doors, 68-73 Plymouth Satellite 2-4 doors, 67-72 Dodge Dart Swinger/GT 2dr, 71-72 Demon, 70-74 Duster, 73-74 Dart Sport, Volare Road Runner, Aspen R/T, and 67-69 Barracuda. Please email me if you have any of these cars you would be interested in trading. My 340 car isn't much to look at right now, but it could be. I know that I won't get to it any time soon and I don't want to be one of those guys that never sell only to watch it rot into the ground. That is why I am looking to trade down to get a driver. I also like station wagons. Let me know any interesting trades that you have. I don't car if they are slant six cars or HEMI cars. I have several hundred pics of this car, so message me for more. I have gathered up many parts for the car and I have a line on the orig #'s 340. If I can get it, I will sell it to the buyer for the same price plus transport. Thanks for looking. Jeremy

Anyone want it here? I prefer a trade over cash. And as always, if someone from FABO wants it and pays cash, the price is less.

Thanks everyone.

As much as I can get. I will sell it to someone from fabo minus engine for around $2000. But make an offer.

Car is located in northern UT. I can bolt most parts back on for transportation.

I might also be willing to trade it for more parts for my other Duster. There is still allot that I need.

I.E. Exhaust, Carpet, Floor Mats, Tires (BFG's), 71 style go wing or original Direct Connection dove tail, 26" 3 core radiator, Rear Disk break assembly, Front Seat Foam and Cover, MSD 6A box, and more. I LOVE to trade.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back