-
Status
Not open for further replies.

Powerflite

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Contact seller
I have a good, strong running 340 motor from 1973 with a Performer manifold, AVS carb, and the original '73 orange air cleaner that I would trade for a strong running 360 stroker motor. I will include the '73 340 flywheel for the proper 360 flywheel. The motor is currently in my '67 Cuda so you could test drive it if you like. I could also throw in a 4" steel crank for the 340 that I bought.

Might be a good trade for an original '73 340 Duster, Dart Sport, Cuda or Challenger. I don't have the VIN on hand at the moment, but I could post it up tomorrow if needed. Best if located close to Los Angeles.

I have a good, strong running 340 motor from 1973 with a Performer manifold, AVS carb, and the original '73 orange air cleaner that I would trade for a strong running 360 stroker motor. I will include the '73 340 flywheel for the proper 360 flywheel. The motor is currently in my '67 Cuda so you could test drive it if you like. I could also throw in a 4" steel crank for the 340 that I bought.

Might be a good trade for an original '73 340 Duster, Dart Sport, Cuda or Challenger. I don't have the VIN on hand at the moment, but I could post it up tomorrow if needed. Best if located close to Los Angeles.

??? That motor is a cast crank, 8.5 to 1 engine with small valve heads, and you want to trade for a 360 stroker motor? you gonna kick in another 4k cause your motor is worth about $700. :wack:

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back