Not open for further replies.

JR

Pissed off senior member.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
http://seattle.craigslist.org/kit/car/355996897.html

Pulled the motor today after work so it can go in my 53 Merc pick up.
Im asking $1500 o.b.o. but $1200 is my bottom line to anyone from FABO (I just got the bill for my knee surgery after insurance) :-|

As the car sits all it needs is a battery and a smallblock, it still has good tabs and gas in the tank!

I still have the 72 Scamp and the 73 Dart custom along with my 2 FoMoCoNoGo toys that are bolth getting mopar hearts so Im not out of the game!

It looks like from the pics it is a factory a/c car, correct? man, this would be perfect for eastern washington. If you still have it in about a month I will give you a buzz.

Chuck

Chuck, you better jump on it. Once again, all the good deals are on the other side of the country. It just ain't right. Mike

Yup the AC was the first thing I took off when I got it. Then the 7 1/4 died so it got the 8 1/4 and then I pulled the 318/904 for a 360/727.

If I was closer, I might have given it a 2nd look. Good luck selling it, try ebay, I bet you would get more than $1500.

Nope all the AC stuff is long gone. If you had a set up Im sure that you could put it in though.

Chuck, I have a compressor and some related a/c items from a 1975 Duster parts car you can have if you want, but you know the shipping for us. Mike

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back