My car

-
I need this car gone, Make me a offer

HERE IS THE LINK FOR THE PICS
http://www.allusamotorsports.com/photoalbums/1972 Scamp/index.php

$9500 OBO

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

72 SCAMP factory A/C car street/strip (bmw midnight blue)has 5" fiber glass bolton cowlhood, car is almost complete: 83/4 rear with 430 gear-posi, floating housin suspension, Brand new Billet spec. wheel 15X10,but the front are weld prostars,the inside has carpet, bench seat in front,rear seat, has carbon fiber dash insert with all new phaton gages, MSD digital 7 programable ignition box, new pro street painless wiring harness(not been wired),have a 727 tranny with shifter and cable, also have 10" 3500 stall converter, have a virgin 1970 340 block,New B1BA heads, forged 4" crank,forged H-beam rods, MP 509 solid lift cam, with lifters, 1.6 gold roller rockers and shaftes, new comp timing gear set,clevite 77 cam bearings, professional products harmonic damper, oil pump, a adapter plate for a smallblock mopar to a powerglide, alot to list,

Needs a front end rebuilt,fuel system,and wired,and few other things, motor is not built yet, still needs pistons, and head work done,

Can send more pics upon request,

[email protected]
843-729-9897

If its as nice in-person as it looks in the photos..i'd say it's well worth the money:thumblef::thumblef:

-
Back