My new valiant

-

Lakeeffect

Drive Fast , Take Chances
Reaction score
Well finally found and purchased a valiant. Been looking for about 6 months. Found a couple good ones but it was ether this or that that kept me from buying them. Well after 5 weeks of back and fourth with this previous owner of this we made a deal.

RUST FREE Really good body.
bad paint.
8 3/4 BBP Big drums
410s Suregrip
Super stock springs
340 Tbars
73 and up Front end with the disks and spool mounts.
pretty stock 318 with headers and a 340 air cleaner :toothy10:

PLANS
340 (not sure if we are going to do a stock rebuild or Stroke one of my dads race blocks.)

TKO600 rr Piecing together a setup Liberty Gear is has them on sale right now with their 2-3 Shift correction, and a Pro 5.0 shifter for 2500 so i would save a alittle bit.

Couple more paychecks and ill be home !

032.jpg

030.jpg

035.jpg

033.jpg

034.jpg

Yay! I know you can't wait to get home and get started. Thank you for serving your country.

I'm definitely Itching to get home. Best part is the cars drive able. So i will be able to hit mopar nats and some other shows. Now i gotta worry about putting my debit card away and not buying ever cool thing i see for it ha:)

NICE!! When I was looking for an "A" body, that was my target right there! but I found a 71 Scamp with a 318, 8 3/4 rear-end some K/H calipers and no A/C. Bad part is, it was WAY TOO original for me to modify it. Maybe one day I'll run across what you got there! Good luck with your project!

-
Back