Name this quote

-

1973dusterkid

Watch This
Reaction score
Was watching a movie as night and they said this.Who can tell me who said it and what movie its from.

How exactly is a rainbow made? How exactly does a sun set? How exactly does a posi-trac rear-end on a Plymouth work? It just does.

Off topic, but i've played all the GTA games to completion and I never saw that horse steal a car. Can you share how that works? -pauly

Joe Dirt: Oh come on, man. You got no lady fingers, fuzz buttles, snicker bombs, church burners, finger blasters, gut busters, zippity do das, or crap flappers?
Kicking Wing: No, I don't.
Joe Dirt: You're gonna stand there, ownin' a fireworks stand, and tell me you don't have no whistlin' bungholes, no spleen splitters, whisker biscuits, honkey lighters, hoosker doos, hoosker don'ts, cherry bombs, nipsy daisers, with or without the scooter stick, or one single whistlin' kitty chaser?
Kicking Wing: No... because snakes and sparklers are the only ones I like.
Joe Dirt: Well that might be your problem, it's not what you like, it's the consumer.

You mean to tell me that you are so ingrained with white trash DNA, that your facial hair actually grows in all white trashy like that??

-
Back