drive48

MILK MAN
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
10   0   0
Contact seller
i'm located in CT
like the title says.. i need a 70 or 71 swinger car shell or complete car
needs to be solid structurally... frames, inner rockers.
pm me to send pics and asking price
thx joe

i have few cars i would trade towards a complete, Solid 70-71 dart roller also.
73 dart sport 340 auto blue
72 duster 340 -4 speed gold
73 challenger green
and tons of parts i can trade also.

Too bad you are on the other side of the country. I've got a 71 swinger thats is a completely rust free roller.

Too bad you are on the other side of the country. I've got a 71 swinger thats is a completely rust free roller.
i lived in Gilbert AZ pretty girls nice weather... yes it sucks.. i assume it would kill me on shipping. hopefully a west coast migration made its way at least to PA.

repairing a rusted car, may wind up costing more than the shipping a clean one in the long run..
true, i'm not afraid to buy the right car. 4+ years ago diesel was 1.89 a gallon, it was nothing for me to ship 3 or 4 cars west to east a year. if i can get a decent foundation closer or even a west coast transplant it would be great. i would buy a az car in a heartbeat if i or anyone could find a transporter that needs a backhaul to the east coast to hop a ride on at a discount.

I have a friend in LA I can put you in touch with to find a car. Last summer I got quotes of $1500 to ship a non running car from LA to CT.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back