Need some measurements

-

Lycandart

Reaction score
Alright I am building a breakin/tuning stand so I was needing the measurements from motor mount to motor mount side to side.And from the motor mounts to the rear of a bell housing,were it bolts to the tranny.I know most V8 K members are 20' across from pad to pad,But wanted a little more specifics.It will be adjustable but I wanted to get in the ballpark for adjustment holes.Any help Is welcome!(Was to dark for me to check mine...LOL:-k)

mopar chassis book an small block a engines best investment you can make in there they give you the dimension you need

I have 2 on a stand but, I'm stuck at work till 7:30am. If no one has replied by then, I will measure them for you before I go to bed.

Well I looked in the manuals and couldnt find those two...But I did do a little more research and found what I needed so I got it now.I am gonna start at 15 inches apart in the middle and work up to 23 inches out.With holes an inch apart.And kinda the same on the back...Just give myself enough room to adjust it.Thanks guys.

-
Back