-
Status
Not open for further replies.

erobbins

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
New VFN Dual Snorkel Hood Scoop. I had ordered this some time ago and when I received the initial one it was cracked in shipping, plus the mounting tabs were chinsy and not in the proper locations. I drew them a template for correct hole locations and mailed it back so they would make another with the proper hole locations and different mounting methods. In the meantime, I bought an OEM scoop and its done and mounted on my car. This came in the mail yesterday. I no longer need this. This is brand new, good quality, and appears to have the holes in the right spots, but I make no guarantee on that. Should make somebody a nice scoop. From VHN they sell for $180 plus a $15 box fee ( which is bull) plus about double what shipping should be, and who knows what you'll get. I've already been though the hassle. This is a good piece. I will sell this for $180 plus shipping.

Attachments

• scoop 010.jpg
    54.7 KB · Views: 2,010
  • scoop 011.jpg
    46.2 KB · Views: 2,086
  • scoop 012.jpg
    62.1 KB · Views: 1,440
PS, I also had them make the middle holes higher to accomadate the raised hood of my dart sport. As you see in the pics, the bottom is still flat so it will work as is on a flat hood. On 73 up, you'll have to file some away in the center, but it will not affect the mounting holes because they are high enough and out of the way. Should work on all hoods.

Northwoods a buyer. I will get you the firm shipping quote tomorrow. Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back