New guy from SW Ohio

-
Reaction score
Hi everyone.

New guy from Union, Ohio here. Some of you may know of me as "Vintage Musclecar" on several other car forums (--that username was too long for this forum, hence the abbreviated screen name). :)

I just found my way here as a result of a Google search (see this thread), and figured I'd introduce myself here.

I am a previous Mopar owner; I've had a `69 Fury III and a `73 Dart in the stable at one time, but the only current Chrysler product is a `40 Dodge 1/2 ton p/u awaiting resurrection from a nearly 50 year rest.

I'll fill in my profile shortly for more details. In the meantime, I'm out to take a look around.

Eric

Wow...that's odd...when I tried to post this thread earlier I was getting an error prompt and the thread wouldn't submit, now here it is? lol!

Thanks for the welcomes. :)

Unfortunately the `40 doesn't run right now. It was parked back in `62 in a barn by my father with a wasted set of rings. Back in 2001 I managed to find a decent `40 6 cylinder flattie through a customer where I then worked. I didn't have time to wrench on the truck so I subbed the job out to a friend who was down on his luck. Long story short, the job was never completed and some clutch linkage components somehow got lost in the process, so since then it's sat with the good flattie installed but none of the peripherals hooked up. As I don't know squat about `40's iron, and since I wasn't involved in the dis-assembly process, I have no clue as to where anything went.

As of now I have no idea when, or even if I'll be able to get back to that project--too many other things taking up too much time & resources...but I'm sure y'all know how that goes.

-
Back