New here

-

Flintstone mobile

Reaction score
Recently picked up a 66 signet hard top 273 2bbl. Slowly turning her into a daily driver that would fun on a track day. Thinking it's going to be 10 years and a years salary to get there if I can even find the parts. She runs and drives not that I would trust taking her to work. I've done some really minor work so far like wash it, unclog the cowl drains so they stop dumping into the cabin, put actual wipers on it, rip the carpet out and clean the vinyl bench seats, and fabricated some floor pans (ran out of wire so they are not in yet)
So far I know I need and cannot find the passenger a pillar interior trim panel, the drivers wheel opening trim, front bench seat upholstery, and possibly the right rear window regulator. And I can't for life if me figure out how to put gas in it without having some spill out the horizontal fill tube; save put a 2' flexible funnel down it. Oh yeah, the dude I bought it off of said it needed a radiator, I decided I would replace the thermostat as well but, it turns out, thermostat was in backwards and just needed a good flush.

20230504_143822.jpg

20230403_083056.jpg

-
Back