-
Status
Not open for further replies.

harrisonm

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Contact seller
I have a New-in-Box Milwaukee 2498-25 five piece Battery powered tool kit. You get five M-12 battery powered tools (drill, impact driver, compact Sawzall, light and 3/8 drive ratchet), Two M-12 1.5 amp hour batteries, a battery charger and a nice Milwaukee tool bag. The cheapest I found it was on Amazon for $310 plus tax and free shipping. So after paying tax, it would be about $330. It comes with 2 extra New in packaging Milwaukee M-12 3.0 amp hour batteries (slightly bigger and longer lasting than the 1.5 amp hour batteries that come in the kit. About the cheapest I found them was at Amazon for $97 plus tax with free shipping. So after tax, you’d pay about $103. So from Amazon, you’d pay about $433 with free shipping. These were a generous gift that I have no use for as they are duplicates of DeWalt tools I already have. I opened the box only to check that everything was in there. I think a fair price for everything would be $340 plus shipping. You don’t have to pay me tax. I’ll take PayPal friends and family, a check or a money order. I do not plan to have PayPal send the IRS a 1099 for the few things I sell during the year.

tools01.jpg

tools02.jpg

tools03.PNG

$300 plus the ride. This is my only reduction. I'll keep it for a regift otherwise.
Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back