New Member Long Time Listener, First Time Caller

-
Reaction score
Hello Everyone. I'm knew to this board, but not Mopars. I'm no expert, but I do know my way around them. Just ventured into A-Body ownership this year and have been loving every aspect of it.

Here's what I'm worried about. There are SO many topics and SO many threads that have already been posted (going back years), that I don't want to get burned at the stake for submitting an issue/topic/question that was discussed in May 2013 that I failed to come across.

I read as many posts about 318 2bbl camshaft upgrades as I could find and I got a professional recommendation from Crower for a bone stock 318 and all the numbers seem high. I'd like to find the appropriate place to post it for questions without getting yelled at. Suggestions?

Thanks.

Use the "Search" feature if you are unsure. There is a great bit of knowledge here, just don't take snarky replies personally.

Welcome from so cal. Ask 15 questions and you’ll get 15 different answers regarding camshafts. All are right, and all are wrong. Welcome to the forum.

FYI I just stuck a comp xe268 in a 318 with a performer and a 3310 Holley. Runs awesome.

Hello Everyone. I'm knew to this board, but not Mopars. I'm no expert, but I do know my way around them. Just ventured into A-Body ownership this year and have been loving every aspect of it.

Here's what I'm worried about. There are SO many topics and SO many threads that have already been posted (going back years), that I don't want to get burned at the stake for submitting an issue/topic/question that was discussed in May 2013 that I failed to come across.

I read as many posts about 318 2bbl camshaft upgrades as I could find and I got a professional recommendation from Crower for a bone stock 318 and all the numbers seem high. I'd like to find the appropriate place to post it for questions without getting yelled at. Suggestions?

Thanks.
Ask anything you want anyways. Every car and circumstance is different. Sometimes I search here and go through pages and pages and never find what I'm looking for. Sometimes it pops right up. Start a thread, and those that don't want "another" can just not click on it!!! :D
Welcome, by the way!!!!

IMG_5971.jpeg

BURN HIM!!!

:mob: :mob: :mob:

Ha Ha, just kidding:poke::poke:

WELCOME!!!:thumbsup:

Im totally guilty of not being thorough in my archival search. The way I look at it, Im a payin customer (gold), so I do my best (I really do!) and screw it up just like everyone one else on here (you really do!!).

Worst thing you can do is do a new post under the wrong heading.....that'll get you strung up for sure.

-
Back