-

sweethemi

Reaction score
Hello I,am a new member , an love Mopar,s , I have a Mopar car club . that I started back in 1992 its call the Shenandoah Valley Mopar Club .I have a 1968 Hemi Road Runner four speed car its a hard top car only 109 made back then , Also have a 1970 440 sixpack Road Runner four speed car its a cope ,FY1 yellow Both cars have been in building T at Carlisle .I also have a 1973 Pro Street Duster , sky blue , 440 ,500" INDY head motor. I,am trying to get it done this summer . Its hard for me to do much any more I,am disable .My legs an arms or gone in pain 28 hrs a day . Thanks for letting be a new member in A bodys only . I got in trouble on Moparts for writing with the caps on . Will post some pictures of my Duster motor . ( A REAL MOPAR MAN ):thumleft:

"I got in trouble on Moparts for writing with the caps on"
Oh boy, shunned from MOPARTS, we must talk to the elders to see if we can allow you in here................lolol...WELCOME!.

Welcome to the site from neighboring Maryland.

Welcome to FABO!! Sounds like you have a very nice stable of cars there!! Yes, we would like to see some pics when you get the time!! Geof

-
Back