-

SketChy

Reaction score
Owned a few Mopars in my day. Several years ago I got this 1965 Dart Gasser. Was told it was raced back in the day. I kinda didn’t believe it because the decals were photo copied and taped to the window. I’ve started to give it a new identity. Now I’m wondering if there is any truth to it. If so I’d like to paint the way it was raced. Anybody know any history or pictures of this car
20201214_160003.jpeg

It looks to me that the front axle is a bit too far back. In my opinion, that may or may not cause some handling problems on the street.

Sounds sketchy to me but ya just never know about these things.:poke: Any idea about previous owners?
Check out this group
[/URL]
Found these pictures on line. The one is from this web site. I sent a private message but haven’t heard anything back yet. Was trying to look up the old Barn Finds article with no luck
It looks to me that the front axle is a bit too far back. In my opinion, that may or may not cause some handling problems on the street.
it was couple inches off from side to side had an A-100 front end. I put a speedway axle on it now. Everything is squared up

IMG_5544.jpeg

IMG_5543.jpeg

Found these pictures on line. The one is from this web site. I sent a private message but haven’t heard anything back yet. Was trying to look up the old Barn Finds article with no luck

it was couple inches off from side to side had an A-100 front end. I put a speedway axle on it now. Everything is squared up

View attachment 1716251704

View attachment 1716251705
Looks BadAzz

-
Back