New to Arkansas

-

spl440

Everybody's Fool
Reaction score
FABO member for a while, new to Arkansas, have already met Dart67 and have helped and been helped by him. looking for members in area that do road racing or track day type events. Have 67 dart w/ 360 4spd with improvements for road racing.

Good day to you spl440 :coffee2: I am always up to meeting members here
I don't have a corner carver (Yet) but enjoy road trips and making a few passes at our old race track
It's just 15 miles from me George Rays Drag Strip. Welcome to the Natural State

FABO member for a while, new to Arkansas, have already met Dart67 and have helped and been helped by him. looking for members in area that do road racing or track day type events. Have 67 dart w/ 360 4spd with improvements for road racing.

Welcome from a neighboring state. I sure would like to be sitting in one of those hot springs right now.

Actually working overseas at the moment, by what the wife say's about the weather, I think the Hot Springs have frozen over!

It is I would think (the Hot Springs have frozen over) this is one of the worst ever winters I
can remember here in Arkansas

I was sent to Blytheville for nine months for my first job out of college.

It was too hot in the summer for my liking. I'm a midwest city boy and like my FOUR seasons and bigger towns. The people there were very nice, but I couldn't stand the hot weather in summer. Plus in winter, I prefer snow to freezing rain/ice storms in winter.

-
Back