Newbie A body owner needs help

-

yeah

The gang’s all here
Reaction score
I would like to know how to remove the rain gutters/chrome trim?

I also would like to know how to reassemble a door including the inside where the window goes? i.e. door assembly blueprints, or assembly guides

any insight, help, web links would be a big help
Thank you

What kind of car you workin' on there, Yeah???. If you sweet talk abodyjoe, maybe he'll post a picture of that window assembly. He always seems to have the diagram in question!!! Welcome to the site and enjoy, Geof

What kind of car you workin' on there, Yeah???. If you sweet talk abodyjoe, maybe he'll post a picture of that window assembly. He always seems to have the diagram in question!!! Welcome to the site and enjoy, Geof
Haha thanks for the tip, It is a 73 dodge dart sport doing kind of a poor mans body resto haha

Poor mans body resto??? Nevah herd of it!!! I posted in a thread a while back about homemade tools, my tool being a drip rail trim remover. It is made from a small piece of oak hardwood flooring, and it works like a charm. If I can find it, I'll post the link to it. The church key is also a good tool for the job, thanks pntastar69. Now, get out there and get started on that body resto!!! Geof

Poor mans body resto??? Nevah herd of it!!! I posted in a thread a while back about homemade tools, my tool being a drip rail trim remover. It is made from a small piece of oak hardwood flooring, and it works like a charm. If I can find it, I'll post the link to it. The church key is also a good tool for the job, thanks pntastar69. Now, get out there and get started on that body resto!!! Geof
haha thanks Geof i really appreciate the help im very new to this haha

OK yeah, I looked for the thread with the drip rail removal tool and I found it, but it won't let me copy and paste the link here. In the search option at the top of the page, type in "drip rail removal tool" and the thread will come up. Hope this helps, Geof

-
Back