Nice Story for a change

-

dustermaniac

Reaction score
A story that proves God is watching over us, sometimes from a police motorcycle. Hayden Carlo of Plano, Texas, was stopped for having an expired registration. He admitted to the cop that he had no excuse, except that he simply didn’t have the money. After he paid his bills, it was either feed his two kids or renew his car registration. The cop handed him a ticket envelope and rode away. When Carlo opened the envelope, he found a traffic ticket for the expired registration… wrapped around a hundred dollar bill. It was enough to renew both his and his wife’s registrations. The officer asked to remain anonymous. But Carlo said he’ll never forget that man, and how he helped him when he needed it. He said, “It definitely restored my faith in God.” And I’d add, in the police department, too.

For more of the Huckabee Report, visit MikeHuckabee.com.

A story that proves God is watching over us, sometimes from a police motorcycle. Hayden Carlo of Plano, Texas, was stopped for having an expired registration. He admitted to the cop that he had no excuse, except that he simply didn’t have the money. After he paid his bills, it was either feed his two kids or renew his car registration. The cop handed him a ticket envelope and rode away. When Carlo opened the envelope, he found a traffic ticket for the expired registration… wrapped around a hundred dollar bill. It was enough to renew both his and his wife’s registrations. The officer asked to remain anonymous. But Carlo said he’ll never forget that man, and how he helped him when he needed it. He said, “It definitely restored my faith in God.” And I’d add, in the police department, too.

For more of the Huckabee Report, visit MikeHuckabee.com.

I read that Story on yahoo. That officer has a heart of gold and knew the truth when he heard it. I can't help to think the Lord spoke to him tp help out Carlo

-
Back