no cash = no splash

-

ef8340

Reaction score
so much for getting the dart painted just got done doing the taxes i'll be getting back 300 and thats fed and state if me and my wife would have filed seperatly i would have had to pay 800 and she would have gotten 1200 so i dont know when my car will get done this really made me lose motavation on it

Buy the paint, clear and catalyst and get a small compressor and HVLP gun and do it yourself. It is not that difficult. Hell I painted my doors myself and they look great!!

Buy the paint, clear and catalyst and get a small compressor and HVLP gun and do it yourself. It is not that difficult. Hell I painted my doors myself and they look great!!

What he said.
I would also recommend picking a non metalic color.
It's easier and can be "touched up" if necessary.
Harder to do that with metalic.
Do it before the Georgia bugs come out if possible and get in the paint.
Winter is a good time for painting so you don't drip sweat out of your nitrile gloves on the hood when you are spraying,
The only other option is The Fair Tax.
But that is a long shot and for another forum.

Don't give into the temptation to take it to Peach. I took a camaro in for their $179 paint jobs (Atlanta), ended up paying $800, found 2 small runs and it started chipping in a few weeks. They pretty-much suck.

duplicolor makes the paint that is all pre mixed, just need to buy the paint and the clear.of course theres only about 5 choices of color.easy use for a do iot yourself job.dont lose motivation . you will find a way to get er done! you can probrably rent a compressor from home depot as well.

-
Back