old mags and disc brakes

-

midlifecuda

Reaction score
I have the larger (73-76) Dart disc on my 64 cuda and want to put some old school (Radir,torque thrusts,M/T ect) rims on. I would like to stay at 14 inches, will these clear the calipers or do i need to go 15 inch. Thanks, Pete

If you are using the stock calipars and rotors 14 inch wheels should fit just fine.

I'm using 14" slots with the 73 and up disks. In the past I had 14" Cragars. They both fit fine but you will need to be careful of where you put the wheel weights because they might hit the caliper.

I'm using 14" slots with the 73 and up disks. In the past I had 14" Cragars. They both fit fine but you will need to be careful of where you put the wheel weights because they might hit the caliper.

I agree, I was running 14x7 slots and now 14x7 Keystones with disc brakes. Make sure you tell them you want the weights in as far as possible. On my slots I think I had about 1/4" clearance on the inside of the rim to caliber.

When I was researching Ansen Sprint slots in 14", they told me they wouldn't fit with disk brakes. FYI.

I have the larger (73-76) Dart disc on my 64 cuda and want to put some old school (Radir,torque thrusts,M/T ect) rims on. I would like to stay at 14 inches, will these clear the calipers or do i need to go 15 inch. Thanks, Pete

-
Back