Our "New" '72 Dart

-
Did you pull back the carpet yet? Looks to be in nice shape to me. Should be a good place to start a build. Nice find. Good luck with it.

We brought it home last week and havent had alot of time to play yet but it does need rear frame sections and the torsion bar crossmember. the body is real solid, the trunk floor needs to be done but its not horrible, the floors "seem" to be real solid. We havent pulled up the carpet though. underside was rustproofed. We paid $500 for it and feel we did pretty good. I have a 360 that we will put in after we play awhile.

nice, my 74' has the same color interior. sent you a PM about that...

chuck

very nice I think the only color that came in darts is GREEN

I bought the car for my son and I to work on together. He is 14 and just starting high school. He is taking auto shop this year and if he keeps his grades up then the car will be his. We need to get the frame fixed up in a couple spots and put fuel lines on it. It has a /6 in it now and thats fine for him to learn to drive with. I have a 360 out of a '79 cordoba that we intend to drop in eventuallly. all in all the car is really in good shape. the interior is really clean. all the electrical works great and its almost all there.

-
Back