Overflow bottle

-
I Know but It Never Hurts
I've got one I just received and can't use. (Wrong year)It's part #3691923

Screenshot_20230502-154051.png

That's a 74 73 has two hoses coming out the cap and the bracket over top of tank not be hind it
WOW that's really interesting, sorry I couldn't help you. 73 must have been a one year only deal as my research shows 72 not having one so I'm SOL and the one I have is a 74 and up.

WOW that's really interesting, sorry I couldn't help you. 73 must have been a one year only deal as my research shows 72 not having one so I'm SOL and the one I have is a 74 and up.
yea 73 the EPA was started all the emission began and 5 mile hour bumpers. Nothing 72 back had them

I don’t but nice. I used the 73 power train in my daughters 72 Duster but the tank and charcoal canister seemed like it should be saved for just this purpose.

I don’t but nice. I used the 73 power train in my daughters 72 Duster but the tank and charcoal canister seemed like it should be saved for just this purpose.
Got a lot of 73+ parts on my 72. Still learning what all I have. I know the front suspension and rear axle for sure, and of course the center caps aren't correct either but I like em better than the acorns style.

Got a lot of 73+ parts on my 72. Still learning what all I have. I know the front suspension and rear axle for sure, and of course the center caps aren't correct either but I like em better than the acorns style.
I have a lot of NOS stuff for it But They don't make a lot of remand stuff for a 73 like over flow tank and 73 was the first of 2nd gen so they mixed some sheet medal with 72.70-73 trunk pans are the same but 74 is diff 73 doors are 0ne year only tail panel is 73 0nly. A lot was 73 only

-
Back