Owner of a Plymouth Scamp... Hi everyone!

-

Scamp_74

Reaction score
Hi my name is Kyle. Im 18 years old and I just got my first car which is a 1974 Plymouth Scamp. I've always loved old cars growing up, my dad would always take me to care shows around our area. Its great that I finally got one of my own and I'm glad to meet all of you. :)

Welcome aboard Kyle, from another Scamp owner. If there is anything that you wanna know, you can find it here. If you cant just ask

Nice looking Scamp, welcome to FABO. You will find many knowledgeable members here, many of whom have done whatever it is you have planned for your Scamp, so don't be shy with your questions.

What are your plans for the Scamp, and post pictures, this group loves pictures!

Welcome Kyle. You'll find a lot of members here from the Pittsburgh/SW PA area. I'll have to look for you at the shows this year.

Hello Kyle, You'll always remember your first car and kudos to your dad for getting you started on the right track

Glad to meet you too Kyle, Welcome to the best site by far to help you get to know your Scamp better. If that is it in your avatar, looks like you got a pretty nice starter ride to work with.

-
Back