OzyDuster74 chassis connector questions!!

-
Nice! I have one inch drop calverts which probably not enough but need to pass the pits first. I may need to add a block as well. Are the hd standard height or lower?
+2 inches

So finally got my chassis connectors, these are for a Australian A body so should be the same except hand brake hole on other side. I am waiting on the torque boxes from USA as shipping wasn't too bad.
Questions
How do people set up the hand brake assembly? as the right side chassis connector blocks where the tensioner rod would normally hook to on original chassis.
Did you fit the torque boxes first or the connectors
What did you do with brake and fuel lines any changes required
IMG_2492.JPG

Last edited:
if you mean where the cable goes through the torsion bar crossmember, i redrilled the crossmember so the cable runs 'inside' (nearer the tunnel) where the frame connectors mount. if that's not what you meant ignore me. lol.
neil.

if you mean where the cable goes through the torsion bar crossmember, i redrilled the crossmember so the cable runs 'inside' (nearer the tunnel) where the frame connectors mount. if that's not what you meant ignore me. lol.
neil.
Yep but your cable also has a metal rod that hooks onto the crossmember on right side. Its used to tension the cable. Where did you remount this rod?

-
Back