pass time great show and.....

-

63VALIANT*KISS

Reaction score
welkl i was watching pass time tonight for the first time brett wagner the host asked a guy what kinda car he had and he said a 71 demon and he said thats right mopar i have a 75 dodge dart thats kinda cool a mopar guy for a host lol love that show

dude ive only been watching for past month or two but lots of mopars. ken harring knows his stuff who the heck is he?
He was on Pinks with a ford. He was the biggest sandbagger ever! I couldn't stand him. They cleaned him up and he lannded a sweet gig.

Ken Harring is a Chebby guy that owns a chassis fab shop down in Texas. He's made it clear a few times on the show that doesn't like Ford and despises Mopar.

He does know his stuff, and did land a gravy job with Pinks and Pass Time.

Another example of "reality based" garbage. Anybody who has an idea can now make a TV show. Quality is no longer a factor, it's all about this fake reality BS. Can you tell I am a 30 year TV veteran who is out of work and disenchanted with the whole industry? How about a show on the guys who clean Porta Potty's and what they do with the you know what. Wait a minute, I think I will go and pitch that to somebody......8)

Just wait until late December/early January when they start playing the 10 Las Vegas shows they recorded in late October/Early November. If you love Stock/Super stock, you will be glued to the television.

The show might be somewhat boring but I'd still like to (fill in the blank) Paige Simpson, the car wrangler.:snakeman:

I like the show.... fun to guess the times and keep track too... I "win" often, haha

-
Back