PCB for my Ralley Gauges

-

JGC403

Reaction score
I was working on little stuff that I could take with me. I had the gauge cluster out and was going to start restoring that. Disassembled that and found that the PCB for the gauges was in poor condition and the pins were loose or pulling out. I couldn't find a place to buy a new one, so after some research and experimenting I figured out a way to duplicate the stock PCB. I think it turned out pretty good. I used a double sided PCB so I was able to soldier the pins on both sides, so now they won't pull out. Just need to tape up the contacts for the bolts and the light bulbs and put a blue coat of paint on it. What do you guys think?

Original PCB:
CRC_PCB_4.jpg

My PCB:
CRC_PCB_1.jpg

CRCPCB.jpg

looks straight from the factory, nice! i have a tendancy to overlook everything and my brain doesnt function in a way to think on how to fix stuff, it's hard to learn stuff for me lol

Thanks. I tried to add some copper is some areas, to lower resistance to the gauges and the lights.

I was thinking the way that I did this I could duplicate any PCB. I know Year One wants an arm and a leg for the PCBs you can get. I could do it for a lot less.

Looks good but you may want to add a conformal coating (like the original blue stuff) on the areas in the middle so things don't short while you're bumping around on the roads.

Looks good ,I bought the rallye gauge pcb set from mr heaterbox , so far they have worked perfectly , lights and all gauges work . I sure don't have the skill you have , no way I would try fixing the PCB board .
They also rebuilt my fuel gauge/regulator and ammeter .

-
Back