Please help. Queries. Hemi 5.7, ZF manual trans 6th.

-

Federico_NQN

Reaction score
Hi all.My name is Federico and I have a query to do to you who are my reference in some of these issues, because where I live (Argentina) Hemi engine is not widely used and less in a muscle car.I have a Hemi engine 5.7 with heads, intake and distribution 6.1, wiring harness and ECU Street & Performances.A few days ago I had to solve a probem because or the car could accelerate over 2000 rpm. With the great help of BadAss71 I can calibrate the pedal and improved significantly to reach approx. at 4500 rpm.My queries are:1. - What do you recommend buying scanner with which you can diagnose, test actuators, sensors simulate, calibrate the accelerator pedal and modify (if they can) the ECU configuration. My budget is limited. I can not spend more than 500 USD. ? I can buy something that will serve me for that money? (I travel to the U.S. in a few days. I'll be in Chicago and NY)2. - I can operate the electric fan from the ECU?3. - What signal is the clutch position (ground, V +5, etc.)?4. - I can simulate the VSS whith an signal generator "aftermarket"? What signal (square, sine, +5 V, etc..)? I have manual trans.Sorry for my english.Thank you very much to all.Greetings. Federico.

I know my 03 Ram pretty well, but I don't have the expertise to help you with specific's on your vehicle. I do know the VSS is 5vdc and uses a tone ring with a magnetic pickup. Good luck..

-
Back