plym60s

-

plym60s

Reaction score
Before my Dad passed away a few years ago he gave me his brothers 1960 Plymouth Valiant. I have not driven it more than six or seven times and it is in need of some TLC by someone who knows what they are doing. It is sitting in my Mothers garage and I need to get it out of there and into the hands of someone who might appreciate it. Thought this site might give me some ideas or help. I thought if anyone would be interested it might be someone from this site. My son has a 1967 Barracuda, the one we brought him home from the hospital in, which he could never part with. Look forward to seeing what I might be able to learn from the experts!

First, post some photos. Then describe what the car has, what it might need and say where you are located. If you know how much you want for it, then that too would be helpful.

You came to the right place! We can help you out.

does it run/drive? I'm up the road in Wichita & have just enough knowledge on the toads to be dangerous.

used to drive that 62 daily-- it is still being driven in Wichita.
let me know if i can help. I might be in Derby this weekend-- another member wants me to check out a car there.
Lawrence

Attachments

• IMG_7434.jpg
    43.9 KB · Views: 85
The last time I had it out it ran and I drove it, but that was several years ago. We are going to pull it out of the garage, the tires need to be replaced....and see if it will start.

-
Back