Not open for further replies.

woody30

woody30
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
34   0   0
Contact seller
Here is a very nicely polished set of rear window trim for a 68-69 Barracuda notchback. Can be used in a 67 but you have to change the rear window gasket to a 68-69 gasket. This set is sale pending but I have 2 more sets that I could do up if the guy takes it. $375 plus shipping from Walton NY 13856. All the hard work is done, just install this beautiful set. I've seen sets with dings and scratches sell for more than this.

here is a very nicely polished set of rear window trim for a 68-69 barracuda notchback. Can be used in a 67 but you have to change the rear window gasket to a 68-69 gasket. This set is sale pending but i have 2 more sets that i could do up if the guy takes it. $375 plus shipping from walton ny 13856. All the hard work is done, just install this beautiful set. I've seen sets with dings and scratches sell for more than this.
price drop to $350 plus shipping

Yes. Change the gasket to a 68-69 gasket and buy and install the clips that hold the moulding in place.

Could you tell me what the 67 notchback Barracudas had over the back window gasket for trim? Was it stainless trim,but a slightly different way to attach it,or was it possibly that cheap chromed plastic,or was their no trim at all,which is the present state of my '67 Barracuda.It still looks allright in my opinion. Thanks so much,if anybody has the answer.

no stainless trim on 67 notch or fastback just a vacuum metalized (chrome) plastic gasket insert that was very prone to shrinking. It used small stainless clips to join the pieces together. Once the plastic shrank the clips would fall off. Sometimes this plastic shrank in a couple few month before clips c/would no longer attach and gaps would appear.

Could you tell me what the 67 notchback Barracudas had over the back window gasket for trim? Was it stainless trim,but a slightly different way to attach it,or was it possibly that cheap chromed plastic,or was their no trim at all,which is the present state of my '67 Barracuda.It still looks allright in my opinion. Thanks so much,if anybody has the answer.

Like Rocky JS said but you can put 68-69 trim on if you get the gasket and clips for a 68-69. Many people do that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back