Pro/fit interior

-

4 speedin

Reaction score
Has anybody tried Pro/fit interior products? A salesmen from Legendary interiors recommended I use Pro/fit over PUI as they do not sell the front slit bench w/ armrest that I am looking for. Any info is greatly appreciated.
Thank you!

I bought the whole interior for my '65 Belvedere from Pro Fit. Legendary seat covers, door panels and parcel tray, can't remember who made the headliner or carpet. It was actually cheaper than going straight to Legendary, and their customer service was exemplary. The salesman (well, saleswoman) even put me in contact with an outfit that made me a new set of window felts for my car, patterned from the worn out originals I sent them. I'd use them again in a heartbeat.

Thank you so much for that lofty review! I was a bit shocked that the salesman from Legendary very quickly recommended Pro fit after we had a brief chat about PUI interiors. I'm a bit surprised not many people seem to know about this company but I am going to give them a try. I will give a full review after receiving my purchase. Thanks FABO

-
Back