Problems with installing the cat whiskers 68 Barracuda Fastback

-

68 CUDA FORMULA S

Reaction score
I bought a new set of cat whiskers from Re-Pops for my 68 Barracuda fastback, for the most part they went on all right except for the rear outer 1/4 windows. To begin with one of the clips was broken when I opened them up, no problem Re-Pops sent me some replacement clips and it was not that bad to install. Problem is that when I tried to install them on the car all the clips broke, seems like they are very brittle and a little bit too big to fit in the little slots that are supposed to clip into. The outer 1/4 window sweeps look very nice I just can't get them on, has anyone else had this problem and if so what was your fix? I was thinking about sliding on some 3/4" in length U-clip and then drilling holes in the sweeps and attaching them with some small stainless screws, a little bit of work but I think it will do just fine. Just looking for some suggestions.
Thanks
Bob

I don't have a Barracuda but I used Re pops on my Dart and had no issues. Id call re pops again see what they say. Unless its specific to Barracuda they should have worked IMO.

-
Back