Project car wanted

-
I have a couple of 1967 Darts for sell one has no engine and it has the big bolt patern with disc brakes it would make a good big block car. 2500.00 have extra parts for it.

The other one is a /6 running needs a gas tak. 2500.00

Earl

Anybody have a 270 Dart 2drhdtp project they wanna sell?

I know that there is one on the side of the road for sale here in Anderson SC. I stopped and looked at it and its not in bad shape. It has a llitte rust around the rear fender lips and quaters but all that can be fixed. All of the trim is there with 270 wrote on the side. The seats are in bad shape. The car is white and as a /6 in it. Automatic.

He is asking $1200 OBO.

I have a 67 Dart GT. No motor or trans but everything else is there and in pretty good shape. Has a new passenger quarter put on. No big damage, no rust (Calif car). Does need a front bumper. All interior is there, buckets, console, rear seat everything. All glass in the car, no damage there either. Clean clear title is on non-op. Am going to list on e-Bay. $1500.00 obo. If interested e-mail me at [email protected].

A rebuildable, stock Dart 2drhtp with good 1/4 panels & decent glass & a title Interior, frontsheetmetal, driveline is unimportant. I'm looking to do a clone car.

i have a 273 dart. no its a 1972 dart swinger original 318 hard top i'm driving it to mopars at the strip looking for the $2500 i will see you there

This is in Fresno California, could be shipped reasonably to you instead of me...6 cyl car, clean body, title.

100_0209.JPG

100_0210.JPG

100_0212.JPG

i have a 72 swinger check it out in the cars for sale section

-
Back