Project Notes from a Rallye Dash Overhaul including Gauges, LED Lighting Upgrade, & RetroSound...

-
The article Project Notes from a Rallye Dash Overhaul including Gauges, LED Lighting Upgrade, & RetroSound Stereo Installation in a '71 Duster 340 4-speed AC car has been updated:

**UPDATED 06/05/2024** For anyone who has viewed this article previously, you may be happy to know that I have chosen to reformat it into a "real" how-to article. What was posted previously was at-best, information overload and at worst, not much help to anyone but me. For context and if you are curious, the original post appears at the very end of the post.

FYI for anyone who might need one or more, I am building a new batch of Solid State Voltage Regulators (IVRs) that I ship for cost ($25 each all-in to the lower 48). This is a more affordable option than buying one off-the-shelf at a price that is multiples of what I charge. I am not in it for profit. I'm just trying to save others some time and trouble, because I can build them in my sleep now, lol.

But if you want to build your own, hit me up for info. I'm happy to share.

You can see the ad here: [FOR SALE] - Solid State Rallye Gauge Instrument Voltage Regulators (IVR)

The article Project Notes from a Rallye Dash Overhaul including Gauges, LED Lighting Upgrade, & RetroSound Stereo Installation in a '71 Duster 340 4-speed AC car has been updated:

**UPDATED 7/16/24 with a link to a time-lapse video publicly posted to my YouTube channel that I made at 5 am this morning. The quick video shows a birds-eye view of most of the rallye dash bezel removal process. the rallye dash removal from a Mopar A body. Watch carefully to see the point when I realized I had forgotten to tape the top of the steering column (D'oh!). Not shown because I started videoing after are 1) dropping the steering column 2) removing the wiper switch bezel 3) unmounting the knob radio. Take your time and do it right, lol.

-
Back