Status
Not open for further replies.

justthatguy

Josh(69 Valiant)
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
My friends and I are looking to get into drag racing, but none of us have a solid car, so we're trying to purchase one. We need a solid car, not something totally rust free but it needs floors. Driveline components are not a requirement though a definite bonus. We are willing to travel up to 200 miles to pick up. And, IT DOES NOT HAVE TO BE AN A BODY OR A MOPAR. We'll work with whatever we can find. Our budget for the car is about $2,000.

Thanks all

I know of a 65 dodge polara 500 that would make a great gasser style drag car if you wantes to go that route. Could probably have it bought and shipped to you for less than $2k its just a roller and needs gone through but was pretty solid from what i recall

Man, no one in Danville has anything worth buying, and if they do, they want $3,000+ for something that needs new quarters and pans. Thanks anyway, everyone.

I have a 70 Duster,original 340 4 speed purple car(now white)that was a drag car years and years ago.Already has a cage in it.Missing everything except the factory V8 k frame.No title.We picked it up from a guy that was racing it and blew the motor.He was pissed and wanted to sell the car asap.We had to get it because the other guy in line was a Chevy guy and was going to drop a big block chevy in it.I'll check it out when I get home and look it over real good.See what kind of shape it's in.

There is a Fox body Mustang just down the road from me that is already a drag car. It's a roller and is for sale at $1000. Located just outside Chillicothe, Ohio. If you're interested PM me and I will go check it out and get you the contact info.

i have a buddy that has a fox body drag stang roller he will be selling soon. certified cage in it i think.

Dodge Mirada rolling chassis, caged, 4 link 9" rear, set up for BB Mopar can deliver.

Attachments

• IMG_2319[1].jpg
    65.5 KB · Views: 349
My friends and I are looking to get into drag racing, but none of us have a solid car, so we're trying to purchase one. We need a solid car, not something totally rust free but it needs floors. Driveline components are not a requirement though a definite bonus. We are willing to travel up to 200 miles to pick up. And, IT DOES NOT HAVE TO BE AN A BODY OR A MOPAR. We'll work with whatever we can find. Our budget for the car is about $2,000.

Thanks all
I have a 73 dart swinger for salehas rust in the lower rear quarters and on the lower part of the front fenders, no motor or trans, was V8. asking $700, I am 35 miles northwest of Charoltte NC, pm me if interested

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back