Put the new M/T ET Drag Radials on yesterday

-

onehellofadart

Reaction score
Took the car out today With 28lbs of air in them. They stick
pretty good on the street. No more spinning through 1st and 2nd.
Was going to a car show that was called off on a count of rain.
:shock: What rain its pretty nice out today.
My next life I'm gonna be a weatherman, get paid to make
mistakes, I can handle that pretty well I think :lol:
Any way The parking lot was huge and empty so of course whats
one to do ? Thats right stop and jump on it :thumrigh: .
:burnout: Well the wife says, "I think I hurt my neck on that one.
What else did you do to the car yesterday?"
Needless to say I can't wait till next weekend to try her at the track.
:roll: The Dart that is. :mrgreen:

They should work good for you. Good luck and keep us posted on the new best et. :thumleft: Ron

Mine seemed to stick pretty good too. Hard to tell with only 3.23s.

I HAVE STREET E/Ts 28X11.50 ON WELD DRAG LITES AND THE DONT SLIP ON RIM I RUN THEM AT ABOUT 16-18 LBS. ON STREET AND ON TRACK CANT ASK FOR A BETTER TIRE.

I bought screws and drilled the rims but bolth rims ended up with wieghts right over the holes. I said screw it and left them out.

AdamR said:
I bought screws and drilled the rims but bolth rims ended up with wieghts right over the holes. I said screw it and left them out.

My weight are on the inside rim glued and then a strip of duct tape
over them.

AdamR said:

adam i checked mine and all 4 are done like tony said weights glued on and duct tape over them.

and i was told i didn't need to screw them down but mine are only the 235's as thats all i can get under the dart for now.

bill

onehellofadart said:
Of what ? The tires?

Yeah. Can't find the original thread now... but I thought you were going to snap a pic of your rims/tires for somebody to show them the offset. Maybe I was just dreamin'.

abodybill said:
adam i checked mine and all 4 are done like tony said weights glued on and duct tape over them.

and i was told i didn't need to screw them down but mine are only the 235's as thats all i can get under the dart for now.

bill

Yeah mine have the other type of weights on them.

-
Back