QA1 Gerst Suspension 1967-76 Mopar A-Body Front Suspension Kit 52343-S40 made by Eastwood ?

-

Dustoff248

Reaction score
Has anyone installed this kit in their 1967-69 Barracuda? Wondering if there were any issues with the installation as I'm thinking about using this kit as I have to replace two rusted out frame rails on my '68. The ki includes many of the upgrades I want to do.

So just to be clear-

That kit is made by QA1. QA1 bought Gerst and improved some of the substandard components that lead to failures of the Gerst units. It is not made by Eastwood at all, they’re just a vendor.

That kit does not replace any of the factory frame rails. It replaces only the stock K frame, and bolts in place just like the factory K frame does.

If you need to replace frame rails that’s a completely separate operation. You’ll still have to source the frame rails separately and replace them before you can use that kit.

Also, you posted this in the “early A” section. Your ‘68 is not an “early A”.

Welcome Dustoff248. Above is correct, your car is a 67-76 abody. Not an early Abody 64-66 (or earlier).

A lot of people here to help but we have some very well educated people as well.
Check out the Welcome wagon section. That should help
You navigate the site easier.
Syleng1

-
Back