Quarter panel extensions

-

68 bee

Reaction score
I need the rear quarter panel extensions next to the bumper for a 70 Swinger. Would the extensions from a 74 Valiant be the same?

I do not think they are the same. I think the 70 to 73 are the same. In 74 I think the light moved from the bumper to the tail panel of the car. Just my thinking out loud thou. I may have a set from a 71 Swinger but will have to look. PM me as a reminder and leave your e-mail. If I have a set I can send pics.

I do not think they are the same. I think the 70 to 73 are the same. In 74 I think the light moved from the bumper to the tail panel of the car. Just my thinking out loud thou. I may have a set from a 71 Swinger but will have to look. PM me as a reminder and leave your e-mail. If I have a set I can send pics.

You got it. 70-73 will work. 74 on up are different.

X2 on what he said dang crash standards changed in 74 and we got these lovley 100 mph bumpers lol

i have a 71 set but each one has one broken stud still 3 good on each one. pm if interested

I have a couple sets if intrested too, one I hacked to pieces trying to modify but still have 2 more good sets

-
Back