Question for those that goto The Woodward Dream Cruise

-

412 Stroker

Reaction score
Where do you park?? I see there are car shows all over the place, I have never gone but this year I am. My sons live in Rochester and Brian just bought an SRT8 Challenger, sooo I thought I would go, is it worth going?? he said last year he couldn't find a place to park, not sure where he was though.

I went to high school at 13 mile & Woodward, which is the center of the whole thing.
Yes it is a great event but Saturday is crowded, make sure you get there & go out on Wed, Thurs&/or Fri evening, it's a lot less crowded and you can actually cruise if you want to.

I generally spend Friday afternoon down there. There are plenty of old cars around but it isn't a zoo...

Woodward Dream Traffic Jam....
Yes Saturday is a zoo down there, between 11-14 mile road will take you about 1 1/2 hr to go the few miles, and if the weather is hot be carefull with over heating. It is a lot better throughout the week, wed-thur-fri perfect to cruise....JMO

You have to find a side street in a neighborhood and walk. Wear good walking shoes - leave the high heels at home. You will get plenty of walking in.

-
Back