-
Status
Not open for further replies.

cascius

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Contact seller
Just picked this up last night. I will be keeping the brakes, rear diff, dash pad, and cluster. Everything else is available. 1975 Dart 4 door. 225 engine, 904 auto, P/S, A/C car. Still runs and drives, but previous owner put it in a snow bank and buckled the front end. Clip is pushed back and inner fender on drivers side is buckled pretty bad. Sheet metal is decent with the exception of the driver's fender. Interior is fair. I'll get pics up as soon as I can. It was dark last night by the time I got home with it. Please PM me with anything you may need. Don't plan on keeping this around long, but that's going to depend on the weather and how much time I can spend actually pulling parts and not sitting inside staring at it. Thanks FABO.

Interested in the wiper arms and blade holders. How much $ (please include shipping) to zip code 48044.

Thanks!

No, I've accumulated enough of those. It's BBP, and I think the one on the driver's rear is a Ford rim.

What shape are the side marker lens in?

Front wiper arms, carburetor, windshield, dash frame, front pillar trim, and armrests are sold. Everything else is still available.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back