Rally wheel size

-

smythge

65 with a BIG BLOCK
Reaction score
I have 15" rally wheels on my 1965 Dart, I am trying to figure out if they're 5x4 or 5x4.5 did Dodge make a 15" rally wheel in the small bolt pattern?

Measure the distance from one stud to the one that would be next in the tightening pattern. See attached pic.

BOLTPATTERN.JPG

smythge said:
I have 15" rally wheels on my 1965 Dart, I am trying to figure out if they're 5x4 or 5x4.5 did Dodge make a 15" rally wheel in the small bolt pattern?

I have never seen or heard of a factory 15" SBP. Aftermarket repops...yes! Hope this helps......

I measured this as instructed and the problem is I get a measurement of 4.25 does that make a 4.5 or a 4?

this distance shown in the figure is telling you to measure vertically. You should measure across diagonally which will give you a larger value. I'm betting that it's a
4-1/2 bolt pattern.

Can somebody else who has a 4" wheel give him the same measurement? I only have 4.5s here.

The other problem with the diagram is you do not measure center to center on the lugs. You measure from the center of the first to the far edge of the second lug.

Remember this is an approximation so with 7/16 lugs you will get a slightly smaller number than with 1/2" lugs. But if you got 4.25 center to center then for sure you have a 4 1/2" bolt circle.

-
Back