[SOLD] Rare parts thread more parts and pic's coming

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
here ya go, 1966 and 1967 charger caps....notice the centercaps are way diffrent these in my most recent pic's belong to me name your reasonable price plus shipping and they are yours, they dont fit my car :)

They are hardly different except for the spinner cap. They are FOR SURE 67 Charger hub caps like these beautiful originals I have from a 67 Charger.

Attachments

• IMG_4077 (Small).JPG
    54.4 KB · Views: 479
I found them on hubcap identification shows for 67 charger and 67 dodge doesnt say if that is dart or what, the man says they came off his numbers matching 340 dart that he had back in early 1970, ma mopar always had some wierd stuff here and there so we just don't know for sure if they could be ordered on a dart
They are hardly different except for the spinner cap. They are FOR SURE 67 Charger hub caps like these beautiful originals I have from a 67 Charger.

Not trying to argue,just trying to help get the parts to the right people that's all anf get him $$$$. They were a one year only hubcap and had a deep dish factory wheel to accept them which was bigbolt pattern only if I remember correctly.
Anyway so he had a numbers matching 67 340 Dart???

i believe he said was an early 68 build on the dart he had,I didnt know him back then, heres a pic or two of his current cars so you understand he's playin with a full deck....just for $hits and giggles I tryed one of the charger wheelcovers on a 340 car sbp wheel....they fit...so it 's possible I'd love to see the build sheet on the car that would set this to rest I dont doubt ma mopar let someone order them
Not trying to argue,just trying to help get the parts to the right people that's all anf get him $$$$. They were a one year only hubcap and had a deep dish factory wheel to accept them which was bigbolt pattern only if I remember correctly.
Anyway so he had a numbers matching 67 340 Dart???

Attachments

• joesebodies 006.jpg
    74.9 KB · Views: 439
  • joesebodies 007.jpg
    78.8 KB · Views: 430
  • joesebodies 005.jpg
    82.8 KB · Views: 423
  • joesebodies 013.jpg
    85 KB · Views: 454
  • joesebodies 038.jpg
    87.1 KB · Views: 429
  • joesebodies 044.jpg
    56.1 KB · Views: 442
I need left side fender extension trim for 71 demon as seen in post # 19

Now on eBay. 800 USD for a tach, with a missing red indicator and in this bad condition. :banghead:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&vxp=mtr&item=140813807430

I bought NOS ones for less.

Just for correction. The Bezel has a blue Mopar sticker, early Mopar tachs comes with a silk screened bezel. :dink:

Pat

Here is a mopar parts Dixco hood mounted tach in working condition, I have a friend with cancer and he needs to cash in his chips for doctor bill's etc, he has opened up his 40 year collection to me to sell off. He's got wife and kids to take care of so he has asked for my help. his shop and parts shed are filled with many rare items, here is a vidio of it wired up to my waggin https://www.facebook.com/curtis.youmans.1 550$ O.B.O. shipped with insurance postal money order

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back