Status
Not open for further replies.

fistymopar

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
The Good:thumblef:,
69 dart, never wrecked, very solid car, I have been all under this thing, No bad cancer. Very solid floor pans!!, has the original 323 SG, k member. 4 drums, PS, MB, console car was the weird light yellow color, NOM or trans, but Do have a 6/8/67 date coded block(nearly complete engine) with accessories, exhaust manifolds, carb and correct mounts. this engine came from another 383 68 GTS. An a-bod crashbox goes with. no int. no seats, column is in the car.
The Bad.....:(
No title..... fender tag is there but not so hot, you can read the vin and some of the options.....no build sheet....needs trunk floor and 2 quarters.....pass fender sustained light damage on the corner, definitely fixable.....
More/ better pix soon. Id like to sell it, I hate the fact it sits outside-- and I want to see it in somebody's garage. I have plenty of other cars in line ahead of it. I have several complete parts cars, I am sure we can work out something. Car is located in west GA, can show during regular working hours, might take it to the Nats if it doesnt sell. sorry bout the last pic, camera is a Kodark.
ASKING $5800

100_6037.jpg

100_6038.jpg

100_6039.jpg

100_6040.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back