-
Status
Not open for further replies.

69mcodegts

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
I have decided to sell my 69 383 dart gts. Original green with black interior factory console with tach The car is in need of a full resto and I just have to many other cars and know I won't be getting to it any time soon.
I do have most all parts the original parts for the car except the engine. I do have a a body 383 engine from a 68 barracuda that comes with it.
The car will need floors and trunk floor. It had quarters from another car done many many years ago and they need work. The car is a real h code with fender tag but no buildsheet I have the complete interior all the chrome, bumpers the numbers match 4 speed trans.
I'm looking for 5500.00 for the car and all the parts.
Please in box me any questions. My name is Joe and the car is located in Mass

Attachments

• image.jpg
    43.7 KB · Views: 722
I have decided to sell my 69 383 dart gts. Original green with black interior factory console with tach The car is in need of a full resto and I just have to many other cars and know I won't be getting to it any time soon.
I do have most all parts the original parts for the car except the engine. I do have a a body 383 engine from a 68 barracuda that comes with it.
The car will need floors and trunk floor. It had quarters from another car done many many years ago and they need work. The car is a real h code with fender tag but no buildsheet I have the complete interior all the chrome, bumpers the numbers match 4 speed trans.
I'm looking for 5500.00 for the car and all the parts.
Please in box me any questions. My name is Joe and the car is located in Mass

Attachments

• image.jpg
    51.4 KB · Views: 685
Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back