Really crappy day

-

Ptdartfreak

Mopar freak
Reaction score
Well got everything working on my car and it's all back together. Well I test drove it. Came back to the schools auto shop and the radiator is poring out antifreeze. So now I need a new radiator and have to use my gift money for it.

Get home and I turn on my computer a window comes up and I have a very bad virus. I have a antivirus software but it didn't work and it won't let me download a new one. So I will probably loose all that's on the comp.

I have homework to do and no computer to type it out. Finals are next week and i don't know what to do.

I am on now with my iPod but I can't print or type

Today just turned out to be a very crappy day. Sorry to rant

Chad (ptdartfreak)

Well got everything working on my car and it's all back together. Well I test drove it. Came back to the schools auto shop and the radiator is poring out antifreeze. So now I need a new radiator and have to use my gift money for it.

Get home and I turn on my computer a window comes up and I have a very bad virus. I have a antivirus software but it didn't work and it won't let me download a new one. So I will probably loose all that's on the comp.

I have homework to do and no computer to type it out. Finals are next week and i don't know what to do.

I am on now with my iPod but I can't print or type

Today just turned out to be a very crappy day. Sorry to rant

Chad (ptdartfreak)

sorry to hear about all that man. hopefuly everything works out

Go to this site Safer Networking Forum and surf around for instructions of what first to do in case of a malware infection; also download Spybot Search & Destroy (just do a Google search for it) and run a scan. If none of those work download HijackThis (also just search it) and post a log on the forum I linked and someone on there should give you very specific instructions on how to fix your computer.

It is kind of involved and it takes a long time but at least it's free and you get all your stuff back.

OH and almost forgot: try to start Windows in 'Safe Mode with Networking' by pressing the F8 key on your keyboard a bunch of times when the computer's first starting up.

With the virus I can get on the comp but it won't let me download

i agree about spybot search and destroy. also try one called Ad-aware. both programs work great. I work on alot of computers. and these are the programs that I always use

If you cant download from that computer, see if you can get on a different computer. Then when you are downloading the file, instead of clicking "run". click "save" and save the executable file to a flash drive or burn it to a CD. Then you will be able to load that on your computer.

Hope this helps

-
Back