Rear disc proportioning valve

-

J.B.

Reaction score
Would this work? Needed to splice between intermediate line and rear discs. Removed hose securing bracket for proportioning valve.The valve will be bolted up keeping it from moving. Will the flexible hose be ok since it secures to a fixed hard line?

IMG_7401.jpeg

There is a splice just behind or in front of (I can't remember) the torque box on the drivers side that works good for adjustable proportioning valves.

The valve will be bolted up keeping it from moving. Will the flexible hose be ok since it secures to a fixed hard line?
IMHO really bad idea.

The hard line is going to vibrate and move due to the constant movement of the rear axle and metal fatigue will brake it is a very short time.

best is to mount the valve where the factory had it. they mount stuff the way they do due to years of engineering and knowledge

Nothing should vibrate
If you are saying nothing should be allowed to vibrate by being properly retained then I agree. If you are saying that the OPs setup in the photo won't vibrate... I would have to strongly disagree.

I don't run an adjustable prop valve with my 4 wheel discs. I use wilwood master. Never needed one.

-
Back